Dedicated Business Specialist
within our Suzuki showrooms in Keighley, Bradford, Huddersfield & Ashton-under-Lyne
- Colin Appleyard and Suzuki are creating a new role from our existing retail showrooms as a Dedicated Business Specialist to work within our expansive local area of four Suzuki showrooms working very closely with Suzuki to generate Fleet opportunities via the various sales channels.
This is a key position which has a major part in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our business customers. Within this role you will be responsible for growing and developing the Corporate and Local Business database and sell cars to this community. You will be selling Contract Hire and Leasing packages as well as outright purchase transactions to the business community. You will be developing relationships and sell vehicles to new prospects and maintain existing business customers by renewing their existing vehicles with the brand. We will expect you to consistently achieve the Fleet Departments Monthly New Car Sales registration targets and Brand Key Performance Indicators and also engage in planned and measured Telephone Prospecting activity and Face to Face Meetings presenting our products and services to local businesses.
What we also offer in return:
- great salary and bonus earning potential (uncapped)
- company car
- For this role you must have previous B2B sales experience and a proven track record within sales. Experience of working in a local business specialist role would be desirable but is not essential providing you have a proven track record of achieving monthly sales targets and KPI's. As you will be selling finance packages to business, a working knowledge of business finance packages is essential. Excellent communication skills are essential to succeed in this role. You will also need to have full UK driving license and be able to travel and attend overnight brand functions. You will also need to be IT literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Experience in a business specialist role desirable
- Proven track record of achieving monthly sales targets and KPI's
- Working knowledge of business finance packages is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence required
Service & Diagnostic Technician
Roles available at our Ashton-under-Lyne, Keighley (Nissan) & Huddersfield dealerships
- We are looking for a Service and Diagnostic Technician to join our team. We are looking for a person who ideally has a minimum 2 years plus experience with a Franchise Dealer but not essential. We have roles available at our Ashton-under-Lyne (Suzuki/Subaru), Keighley (Nissan) & Huddersfield (Suzuki/Subaru) dealerships.
Our chosen candidate:
- Will be a skilled, competent and reliable vehicle service and diagnostic technician with ideally a minimum 2 years’ experience with a Franchise Dealer
- Will work to the highest standards
- Will preferably hold a manufacturer’s qualification
- Will be capable of successfully investigating and diagnosing and resolving faults, carrying out service and repair work and working to minimum quality and safety standards, keeping detailed and accurate records
- Would ideally be MOT test qualified, though not essential
- Will have a full UK driving licence (preferably clean)
- Please apply by email to [email protected], or in writing to Caroline Bond, Colin Appleyard Ltd, Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road, Keighley, BD21 1AH.